Preschool (Ages 3 – 5)
At Kidz Life Preschool we believe that each child should experience God in a BIG WAY. Our services come to life through the excitement and passion of specially trained volunteers who desire to help your child discover a relationship with God. We are leading and demonstrating Biblical principles and values through fun and interactive Bible lessons, skits, puppet shows, and craaazy praise & worship.
- Your Preschooler will participate in many age-appropriate, creative activities throughout the service. Kidz Life Preschool is a place filled with exciting environments such as an outdoor playground, soft play area and a hands-on activity center. All of this is designed to create a safe and fun place for our preschoolers to learn about God and meet new friends.
Big Idea Time
- Our “Big Idea Time” encourages your preschoolers to learn about God and His Word through hands-on activities that engage their curiosity and openness to learning during this important time in their lives. Our AMAZING volunteers get your preschoolers energized and excited about God through praise & worship, offering, illustrated Bible lessons and funny puppet skits. It is our goal that every preschool child will know that God loves them, God made them and Jesus wants to be their friend forever.
- We usually serve one of the following snacks listed below:
- Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- Famous Amos Cookies
- Ritz Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
If your children have any allergies or special dietary needs and cannot eat what we have provide, please inform our volunteers and bring appropriate snacks for them.
- Volunteers are never allowed in the restrooms alone with children. Preschoolers need to be fully potty trained. They will need to be able to get on the toilet and dress themselves independently. The volunteers will monitor their safety from the door. If assistance is needed, help will be provided in the presence of two (2) volunteers.
- Your preschooler will be promoted to Kidz Life Elementary based on the school calendar year entering 1st Grade. Every August – September, we promote those children entering 1st Grade in a Celebration.