G12 HAWAII 2019: Leadership Training
We are excited to offer a special day of leadership training that will be taking place before opening night of the G12 Hawaii Conference 2019!
Registration is $10 per person for Word of Life Hawaii leaders, and $20 per person for all other churches. Registration will provide you with access to all of the leadership training sessions taking place on Friday. Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
LEADERSHIP TRAINING SPEAKERS
- Pastor Cesar Castellanos (International Charismatic Mission in Bogota, Colombia, and the founder of the G12 Vision)
- Bishop Oriel Ballano (Doulos for Christ in Manila, Philippines)
- Pastor Bert Pretorius (3C Ministries in Centurion, South Africa)
- And Conference Hosts, Pastors Art & Kuna Sepulveda (Word of Life in Honolulu, Hawaii)
DATE & TIME
- Friday, August 9th ONLY
- Check-In Starts at 8am; Training Sessions Start at 9am. The event will end around 2pm.
Our Friday Leadership Training sessions will be held at Word of Life’s main campus in downtown Honolulu, located at 544 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
Paid parking is available at the Neal S. Blasidell Arena for $8.00. Word of Life shuttles will be available to transport you to and from The Blaisdell Arena Parking Lot and Word of Life.
Additional paid parking lots are available; however, shuttle transportation is only available from the Neal S. Blaisdell Arena. For a list of other parking locations click here.
Kidz Life, our Children’s Ministry for infants and preschoolers (ages newborn – 6 years old), will be available during the Leadership Training. There is a $5 registration fee per child. Please note that Kidz Life Elementary will not be available for this event.