Mothers Care is a room specially designed to meet the needs of moms caring for their children (Newborn – 3 ½ years). Our Mothers Care Room provides a private and quiet environment where moms are be able to breastfeed in privacy, tend to baby’s needs, and watch the service live on a TV monitor.
MOTHER’S CARE ROOM GUIDELINES
The following Guidelines are for everyone’s comfort. Thank you for being considerate and abiding by the following:
- Use of this room is for women ONLY attending to their infant or children, ages Newborn to 3 ½ years old.
- We ask that your children’s volume be kept very low. Please watch your children and keep them close to you at all times; being mindful of their safety and security.
- Food is permitted. Please be mindful to clean up any crumbs or trash immediately after eating. A water cooler is provided.
- Please keep your voices low and your talking to minimum in order that other moms can receive from the message on the monitor. We encourage you to build relationships with each other but ask you to wait until after the service for lengthy conversations.
- Place all personal items that you are not using under chair to provide seating for other moms.
- We have a designated area for strollers. Please see a Kidz Life volunteer for assistance in checking your stroller in our “Stroller Valet.”
- Our desire is to always provide a place where your child is safe and healthy. Please ensure that your child stays home when not feeling well. Please make any necessary arrangements for your child to receive care at home if your child is showing any symptoms in our Wellness Policy.